Federal Legislative Agenda for the 117th Congress
We advocate for policies that achieve housing equity, eliminate systemic barriers, and create more homes.
American Affordable Housing Recovery and Opportunity Act.
Build More Housing Near Transit Act. of 2021 Rep. Peters (D-CA-52) and Rep. McMorris Rodgers (R-WA-05).
Housing Supply and Affordability Act. S. 902. Sen. Klobuchar (D-MN), Sen. Portman (R-OH), and Sen. Kaine (D-VA). H.R. 2126. Rep. Blunt Rochester (D-DE At Large), Rep. Herrera Beutler (R-WA-03), and Rep. Beatty (D-OH-03).
Yes in My Backyard (YIMBY) Act. Sen. Schatz (D-HI) and Sen. Young (R-IN). Rep. Kilmer (D-WA-06) and Rep. Hollingsworth (R-IN-09).
- Better Planning and Land-Use for Accessible Neighborhoods Act (Better PLAN Act). Sen. Cortez-Masto (D-NV).
- Maximizing Our Redevelopment and Efﬁciency for Transit Oriented Development (MORE TOD) Act. Rep. Brown (D-MD-04) and Rep. Wagner (R-MO-02).
- Task Force on the Impact of the Affordable Housing Crisis Act. Sen. Young (R-IN), Sen. Cantwell (D-WA), and Sen. King (I-ME).
- Affordable Housing Credit Improvement Act. Sen. Cantwell (D-WA) and Sen. Young (R-IN).
- Neighborhood Homes Investment Act. S. 98. Cardin (D-MD) and Sen. Portman (R-OH).
- Restoring Communities Left Behind Act. H.R. 816. Rep. Kaptur (D-OH-09), Rep. Tlaib (D-MI-13), and Rep. Upton (R-MI-06).
- Revitalizing Economies, Housing, and Businesses (REHAB) Act. H.R. 1483. Rep. Blumenauer (D-OR-03).
- Emergency Rental Assistance and Homeowner Assistance provisions within the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021.
- Mapping Housing Discrimination Act. Sen. Smith (D-MN).